Monday, July 25, 2011

Hoorah for Farmers Markets

Well, it's so fine and dandy being at the farmers markets so often. Not only do I get to have fun selling chocolate, but I get to treat myself to something gorgeous everytime. Now I'm really living like royalty this week, because the harvest from yesterdays market meant a supper of fresh 100 mile bread from A Bread Affair with risotto and a white wine morel sauce, made with wild morel mushrooms from Mikuni Wild Harvest. For dessert I made a tart from flour milled by The Flour Peddler and topped it with fresh blueberries from Forstbauer Organic Farm. Blessed indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My...! That is so scrumptious looking! Your descriptive sharing of your harvest from the farmers' markets rivals your chocolate making skills.

    ReplyDelete